AN INTERNET HOT LIST
A resume is essential when you apply for jobs, internships, professional programs, scholarships, and other types of opportunities in which your prior experiences are part of the evaluation process. In addition to using
print sources to find out about RESUME WRITING, why not use the power of the Internet? The links below will get you started.
AND INTERVIEWS - Includes tips to writing an effective resume, the content of a resume, action words to enhance your resume, sample
resumes, sample cover letters, steps to a successful interview, and much more.
RILEY GUIDE - RESUMES AND COVER LETTERS
- Includes samples of cover letters and resumes
- Includes resume writing tips, sections of the resume, and resume samples.
and other resume resources.
MONSTER - RESUME CENTER
- Includes sample resumes and cover letters. See RESUME MAKEOVERS - BEFORE and AFTER.
- Click on SAMPLES. Also includes resume outlines at the end of the site.
- See the section: ORGANIZE THE RESUME EFFECTIVELY.
WRITE A RESUME
- Includes writing tips and a sample resume. Also includes action words to make your
resume descriptions more powerful.
JOB STAR CENTRAL RESUME GUIDE
- Includes writing tips and sample cover letters and resumes.
STUDENT RESUME SAMPLES
- Includes resume samples specifically for high school and college students seeking a job or internship.
Created by Mrs. Linda Dennis, South Media Center - September 2003
Updated - Sept. 2005 LD